Your Summer Garden Just Got More Beautiful!
Five Great Reasons You Need to Plant Summer Flowering Bulbs This Year!
Flowerbulbs.com wants you to know that summer flowering bulbs are a fantastic addition to any garden. They come in a wide range of colors and sizes and are easy to care for. Summer flowering bulbs typically bloom in summer and early fall and provide vibrant pops of color to your garden during the warmer months. Here are five reasons why no garden should be without them.
- Beautiful blooms: Summer flowering bulbs produce some of the most beautiful and colorful flowers, which can add a splash of color to your garden or yard. From lilies and gladioli to dahlias and cannas, these bulbs come in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Low maintenance: Most summer flowering bulbs are low-maintenance and easy to grow. They require little care once planted and will continue to bloom year after year with minimal effort on your part.
- Long blooming period: Unlike some other types of flowers that bloom for just a few weeks, summer flowering bulbs can have a long blooming period, sometimes lasting from early summer until the first frost.
- Attract pollinators: Summer flowering bulbs attract bees, butterflies, and other pollinators to your garden, which is good for the environment and helps increase the yield of fruits and vegetables in your garden.
- Versatility: Plant summer flowering bulbs in a variety of settings, including containers, borders, and beds. They can also be used as cut flowers for indoor arrangements, making them a versatile addition to any garden.
Summer flowering bulbs are a great way to add color, texture, and interest to any garden or landscape design. With a wide variety to select from, there is a bulb to fit any garden style. Whether you choose gladioli, dahlias, cannas, lilies, or another summer flowering bulb, you will surely enjoy the beauty and elegance they bring to your garden all summer long.
iBulb is the promotional organization of Royal Anthos. iBulb promotes the use of flower bulbs, bulb flowers, and bulbs in pots through worldwide PR activities and advertising campaigns. More information and high-resolution images are available at iBulb.org. Please visit Flowerbulbs.com for inspiration and education. Mentioning Flowerbulbs.com is always appreciated.
Garden Media Group represents iBulb in the United States. They specialize in the home, garden, horticulture, outdoor living, lawn, and landscape industries. They offer innovative PR campaigns designed to secure top media placements and partnerships with traditional and social media. For gardening tips, new product announcements, and PR and marketing tips, visit www.gardenmediagroup.com.
For more information or high-res images, please contact: Bridget Langan at Bridget@gardenmediagroup.com or PeggyAnne Montgomery at PeggyAnne@gardenmediagroup.com | 610-444-3040