We research. We explore. We unearth.
Garden Media researches global consumer trends to see what’s happening from home design to fashion. We talk with our trusted media sources and garden experts worldwide. Then we read the tea leaves, peer into our crystal ball, and share what we see up and coming in gardening, landscape design and green living, so you can be in the know.
In our first report in 2001, we predicted outdoor living would be a huge trend. We predicted container gardening in 2003 and the rise of vegetable gardening as early as 2004. We spotted a renewed interest in natives in 2007, the ‘buy local’ movement in 2008, and vertical gardening in 2009.
Why should you care about lawn and garden trends? It’s simple!
- Be the first to fill these emerging consumer demands.
- Elect or create bestselling new products, enhance customer experiences and improve services well in advance of the competition.
- Attract customers who are “living the trends” by speaking their language in your marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns.
Trends drive consumers and consumers drive sales. When you’re ahead of the curve, your company becomes a trendsetter.
- 2021 - The Great Reset
- 2020 - Seeing 20/20
- 2019 - Rooted Together
- 2018 - Nature's RX for Mental Wellness
- 2017 - Grow 365
- 2016 - Syncing with Nature
- 2015 - Unearthing the Best Life
- 2012 - The Power of Plants
- 2011 - Gardening with a Purpose
- 2010 - Mainstreet America is Back!
- 2009 - Gardening goes "Back to the Future" - GIY Style
- 2008 - Gardening for the Greener Good
- 2007 - Outdoor Living Takes a New Twist
- 2006 - Outdoor Living Driving Garden Trends
- 2005 - Gardening Trends Report